Co2/Nh3 Shell and tube Cascades
Our Co2/Nh3 Shell and tube Cascades are in international use.
In this setup the Nh3 is evaporating in the shell where the Co2 is condensating in the tubes.
In 1999 we delivered a Cascade system for the first time.
Since then we have equipped, amongst others, many distributioncenters of leading Supermarket Chains.
Advantages to other systems:
- Integrated Nh3 Separator in the Cascade, no additional Separatorvessel is needed
- Less Nh3 filling then in other systems
- Because of the variable Nh3 Level in the Cascade the Nh3 filling of the whole system can be stored in the Cascade
- Tube to tubesheet connectiones are welded and expanded and additionally tested wirh a He-Leak test for a high level od safety
- Unlike with Plateheatexchangers, repairs are easily possible with a short shutdown period
- Every Cascade is custom made according to user demands
- We also provide complete solutions with Co2 vessels, valves, instruments, pumps, heatrecovery, and other equipment. Our complete Systems are delivered pre mounted on a steel frame.
- Together with the from us proposed hermetic pumps equipped with the Hermeco system a further increase in energyefficiency is possible.
We are looking forward for your inqueries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Link to an delivered Project: Project 1
show all news